NOTE: If you are experiencing difficulties bidding, email your bids to email@example.com and they will be posted for you!
Thank you for joining us in our effort to support the Taylor family at the very difficult time. We have been overwhelmed by the response we've received of people wanting to donate items and are so grateful for the generosity of those who have donated. We have over 100 items so please take your time looking at the items and then deciding what items you want to bid on. Please make sure to check older posts at the bottom of the page to make sure you see all of the items. It is our hope that together we can raise a significant amount of money for the Taylor's.
Thank you again for joining us and please SHARE the auction with your friends and family so we can make this auction a HUGE success!
Before you start bidding, please read the rules of engagement:
- Each item up for auction can be found in their own post. There are over 100 items so again make sure to scroll back to older posts.
- Please place your bid for a particular item in the comments section of the post for the item you want. Please include your email address with your bid.
- Please be respectful of those who have donated their services and bid generously. Remember ALL of the money from this auction will go directly to the Taylor's so again please bid generously.
- The auction will run until Monday August 22nd at 11:59 pm.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday August 25th, just in time to celebrate Matt and Ani's Anniversary!
- Winners will also be contacted by email and directed to pay for their item(s) on the DONATE Paypal link found in the "Welcome to Ruby's Fundraising Page" post.
- Once winners have paid for their item on the DONATE Paypal link found in the "Welcome to Ruby's Fundraising Page" post they need to email their confirmation of payment to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Sarah has confirmation of payment the winner's information will be sent to the individual who donated the item and the item will be shipped to the winner. For custom orders the winner will be responsible to contact the individual who donated the item to place their order, again after payment has been made. For services, such as photography sessions or haircuts, the winner will be responsible to contact the individual who donated the item, again after payment has been made.
- NOTE: Winners will not have to pay for shipping. Those who have donated items have graciously volunteered to cover the cost of shipping as well.
Now that you've read the rules....go bid and let's raise some money for the Taylor's!
Please email Sarah at email@example.com with questions about the auction.